Sunday, December 25, 2011

Lauren's crazy quilt / friendship quilt

Now I finally finished it and gave it to her tonight so I'm excited.
I used all sorts of scraps and cut up extra fat quarters specifically for the quilt. It has a lot of halloween prints, because as we all know Lauren's obsession with Halloween even surpasses Charlie's and mine. I added some silk for a traditional crazy quilt touch as well as some pink wool. 
I used Halloween wine charms, took apart a witch themed charm bracelet and got some halloween themed buttons to but on the quilt for some extra flair. There is a big lady Frankenstein iron on and a little Frankenstein wine charm next to it/ Of course Lady Frankenstein was necessary, since this is Lauren's Blog. If you don't know her go check out her blog which has loads and loads on fun and free patterns available for every one and all.
Now I will stop my late night ramblings and let the pictures speak for themselves. 





No comments:

Post a Comment