Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Heart Coasters

Here I'll show you some of the coasters I made for my friend Brandy and Charlie's brother's family. I made gift baskets as Christmas gifts for my friends. It took me forever to mail Brandy's so I added something for valentine's day. The other set I made for Clint's family as a host gift when they invited us.
They are very simple to make and the pattern is from the book I talked about here. It's a great book that I would recommend to anyone! The instructions are pretty clear. The only thing that bothered me was that the things don't have titles. Sometimes it took me a while to wrap my head around things and figure out what they where.
I changed the colors from what was in the book because I couldn't find any good pink or red felt.
Anyway, here they are:

No comments:

Post a Comment