Sunday, April 22, 2012

Nita's Quilt

When we went to bend for thanksgiving, and Carl's birthday (Charlie's nephew), we brought him the quilt and I also made on for Charlie's little brother Alfredo. Carl's half sister Nita asked me in the sweetest way if maybe, possibly I could make her a quilt as well. How could I possibly say no?

This also has of course led to more quilt requests. >_< I of course can't not make one for the middle child Emma now, and Brandy, Joey's - Charlie's brother's- girlfriend has asked for a lap quilt for them wile they watch tv etc on the couch.
And I figure at that point while I'm at it, I might as well make lap quilts for Charlie's mother and one for his father. Make a full set as it where. :)

And that is me finishing off my binding. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment