Thursday, July 21, 2011

Heartfelt Gifts



I might have mentioned how many fabulous and kind people I have in my life here! I am forever grateful to the people who make life worth living and have finally made me feel like I'm at home here in Oregon! It's helping me realize how much I love living here.
There are some really special people here! Lauren has changed my life in so many different ways! Thanks to her I feel at home when I'm at The Cotton Patch. Some of the best people work there. Debbi has taken me under her wing and showered me with not only fabric but also fun heart themed gifts.

Here is a picnic basket she decided to give to me rather than sell it at the quilters swap meet:
At the moment I'm actually using it to store fabric.


Lauren decided that like in pimp my ride I needed to have a heart thing in my heart thing, since she had heard that I liked hearts! ^^ yeah, not nearly as funny, if you don't know pimp my ride. ^^
This is one of the funniest and cutest heart fabrics. I love it so much I'm not sure when to use it, just in case that occasion wasn't special enough...


Debbi is famous for the beautiful pincushions she makes and sells at The Cotton Patch. She made this beautiful heart in heart pincushion specially for me :) squeee! And it's even more special, because it's a brand new kind of pincushion, she told me she's never made one like this before. I'm not going to be conceited and think I'm inspiring her to step out of her comfort zone, I'm just going to happily sit here looking at the pincushion and poke it with needles ^^.


So, I guess what this post is all about is saying thank you to all the people that support me and give me heart gifts. ^^ Not that I don't like you just as much if you haven't given me a heart gift. :D But then again you'd have to really work hard to get up to Lauren's level anyway... Hehe.





No comments:

Post a Comment