Thursday, July 21, 2011

June 20th - Sunscreen Heart (34)

Today has been a very long day for me (work from 8 am to 5:15 and again from 6 pm to 11 pm and about one and a half hours of driving). I put my computer to sleep in the hopes of my lack of creating hearts today evading Charlie's attention. I didn't think he would let me get away with the hearts I doodled on the page numbers of my OIS handbook. >_< But then I decided he was right and I glanced at the creams from Bath & Body Works that Debbie had so generously given me. It made me think of those sunscreen commercials I used to see in Germany where they drew the sun on people's backs with sunscreen. 
Charlie didn't complain about the following backrub he got to distribute the cream once I took the pictures.


So here is my Hawaii Coconut Body Lotion heart on Charlie's back:


And doesn't it look like he has an arrow shaped scar to the right of the heart? I had never noticed this before. If I had I would have integrated it into the heart to make a cliche 'arrow through the heart' rendition. ^^



And per usual also from a slightly different angle:


No comments:

Post a Comment