Friday, July 29, 2011

Mucho pictures due to out of town vacation

So I was out of town for a few days and didn't have any internet access, so I'm going to catch up and post pictures 37 through 43, from July 23rd to July 28th. I took my fiance come to see his family for his birthday and did lots of fun things, like floating the river etc, but now it's back to hearts. :)


July 23rd - Heart number 37:


This cool heart was Charlie's idea. We also made a heart with each of us making up one side of the heart, but we didn't have anybody who could take the picture.
And in our heart is our doggie. :)



July 24th - Heart number 38:
Another one of those desperation hearts. But then again I do heart these flipyfloppies, the did make our Bend trip so much better for me. :)


July 25th - Heart number 39:
This is my magic quilt.

It is so much more than a mere quilt! ^^


July 26th - Heart number 40:
Beef stroganoff is Charlie's favorite meal, so his mom made it for his pre-birthday meal. I had buttered noodles instead (mean, angry onions that want to kill me).


July 27th - Heart number 41:
After taking my shower in preparation of Charlie's birthday grill party at his grandparents, I saw the fogged up mirror and thought of all the times we wrote on the mirrors when we were kids.


July 28th - Heart number 42:
We just got back from Bend, and I was exhausted from all the driving. As I was uploading all the pictures from my camera to my computer, I saw this purple paper bag from The Cotton Patch my fingers automatically reached for it and crumpled it into a heart.

So here I am caught up again. And hopefully I will be able to post every day again since I'm not planing on being away till September. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment