Sunday, July 31, 2011

I've been a slacker, but I'll be better! Promise!

So yesterday I made the lamest heart ever (07/29/11 - 44)! I used two pieces of dried mango because I had forgotten about it and was desperate to go to bed, to get at least 4.5 hours of sleep before having to go to work again. So here it is, our number 44:




Because that heart is so lame, I made two today, another lame one, and one I actually put effort into.


I'm famous for hurting myself, so we have a neosporin heart. This time it wasn't even my fault. The idiot cat at work was attempting to catch a fly, leapt blindly into space and gouged my leg from my knee halfway to my ankle in landing.


And here is my cooler heart made with a file folder, I cut pieces out with an exacto knife, and then filled in the spots on the inside of it with a pink sparkly pen:

1 comment: