Wednesday, May 30, 2012

And so there is the world...

I've been pretty much hating work. It has been draining me and just plain sucking the life out of me.
Quit, you say! I agree completely, but here is where being an adult sets in. There are unfortunately bills to be paid and people who depend on me. By being so burnt out I feel like I'm letting everyone down.
This is also hard to express at home because I don't want to complain too much. And I don't want to make my fiancé feel put under pressure because he hasn't found a real job.
In this economy it's so hard to find a job that I feel like a brat complaining about the one I have while everyone desperately wants one.
And having interviewed for two jobs the feeling is weird too. I'm a bit afraid of starting a completely new job. Even though I am so unhappy here there is a bit of me that is scared of leaving, because I've been here so long.

I've also been feeling drained of creativity. I literally sat infront of a fabric panel for more than two hours (I'm serious, I checked the watch, not exaggerating) and couldn't think of a thing to do with it.
I just sat there and stared.

Oh, well, I guess it's back to putting on a brave/happy face for the rest of the world...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bella! You left a comment on my blog about the periodic table fabric, but I wasn't able to respond via email so thought maybe if I write here you'll definitely get it... now I'm rambling! hahaha. Anyway, I purchased the fabric on Etsy, I don't remember the store, but if you search under supplies and type in periodic table fabric, it should come right up. It really is fun fabric, hope you get some!! Happy sewing :) Steph

    ReplyDelete