Monday, May 14, 2012

Rainbow Quilt

This is a quilt I've been wanting to make for quite some time! I've had the jelly rolls for a while, but have always had quilts for other people hat I've had to make first. But I decided it was finally time I made one or our bed. So here it is, the quilt top without borders:

The colors are a bit bleached out by the sun.
I'm going to use wool batting for this one and have it be for winter, and then make one that has white strips instead of black ones and use cotton batting for a more lightweight summer quilt.

Nola is puppy testing it!

I got the pattern for this quilt from this Book. That is a link to the book on amazon, and this is the title: Little Bits Quilting Bee: 20 Quilts Using Charm Packs, Jelly Rolls, Layer Cakes, and Fat Quarters.
I adore this book! It has so many quilts in it that I would really like to make! I actually already made a quilt from this book on a previous occasion, Lisa's hot air balloon baby quilt, and wrote about it Here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment